Six months ago, if you would’ve told me that my “business” (and yes, I would’ve used air quotes) would be cookin’ like it is today, I would have laughed in your beautiful face.
I was a part-time digital park ranger – college faculty member – military wife + toddler mom with a dream (and not a CLUE what I was in for). Truly.
There’s no WAY I could’ve known that six months after starting from entrepreneurial scratch, I’d be blessed with 1,341 email subscribers, 130 clients, and over $38k in revenue. (No products or online courses at this point – just straight one-on-one communication stylin’.)
But now I’m living it. And I have three things to say:
1. This is totally a God thing. No doubt in my mind.
2. THANK YOU for riding this crazy train with me!
3. Keep reading if you want to know the secret sauce.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- What I really mean by “dream clients”
- Why they’re so important for YOUR business
- The skill you absolutely MUST master if you want to attract them
- A ridiculously sweet Steve Martin quote you’ll want to tweet…ASAP
Click here to watch:
This Week’s Tweet Shop
Click one, click ’em all!
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- Have YOU ever believed in something with every cell of your nerdy body?
- Authenticity is the new black.
Sharing is Caring
If you like this video, please SHARE it with your friends, your fans, and your mama.
We really are just getting started. There is SO much more to say and explore on this topic. In the comments below, tell me:
- What else do you want to know about attracting your dream clients?
- What behind-the-scenes scoop would you love to know (that I haven’t shared yet)?
- How can I help YOU become a more brilliant communicator?
Can’t wait to hear what you’ve got!
Til next time – be. SO. good.
P.S. If you’d like to read more about the feature vs. benefit idea (and a whole lot of other smart advice on starting your own business), check out Chris Guillebeau’s The $100 Startup. Quick, engaging read. (And shower epiphanies are pretty much guaranteed.)