PSA: Getting support when you want / need it doesn’t make you weak. It makes you smart.
Don’t let anyone shame you into thinking that your accomplishments are less valuable if you had help along the way.
We’re *meant* to be here for each other.
“Self-made” is literally not a thing.
Time to #bringthevillageback.
In this episode of the Naptime Empires™ podcast, I cover:
- How / why I found myself hiding on the couch once my husband got home from work
- Imagining the possibilities that will open up when you get the support you want / need (is crave too strong of a word?)
- How easy it is to make excuses when we compare ourselves to other moms + entrepreneurs
- “It takes a village, so let yourself have one!”
- #truth: there are people out there who would LOVE to support you (if given the opportunity)
I’ll meet you in iTunes.