Running a business isn’t always easy. Even when you’re reeeally good at what you do.
If you’re like me, you’ve got something in your business (LIFE) that you procrastinate or all out AVOID from time to time. That’s totally normal. (And I’ll reveal what that “thing” is for me in just a minute.) Point is: We’re human beings, not robots!
I’m working out a system to make alllll of those “tough things” easier, and that’s what I want to share with you today. In this (video!) post, I share:
- How running a business you love is like breastfeeding (trust me on this one)
- The one thing I struggle with the most in my business
- 3 wildly simple ways to handle the hardest part of your business
- An open call for feedback on my first EVER vlog post
- The world’s longest video signoff (apologies in advance…I’m just really thankful for you! :P)
Let me admit right up front: this is no pro video. It’s not even faux-pro. It’s just me, sitting on a futon in my parents’ gameroom – the magical place where I rang in the new millennium back in high school.
Click below to watch (or take a listen):
Just because something comes naturally, doesn’t mean it comes easily. (Tweet that!)
Before moving on, I’d like to publicly thank biz coach Jenny Shih for inspiring me with her recent “kitchen confessional” video. Watching it (while in the car on my way to the zoo) this week gave me the subconscious permission I needed to just DO IT. (“IT” being the first video blog, of course.)
In the comments below, I’d looove to know:
- How’d you like the video?!
- What’s YOUR “hardest thing,” and (more importantly…) what are you gonna do about it?
Finally, if you DID like this video, please share this post with the
procrastinators hard-workers in your life. I have a feeling they’ll appreciate it too.
Thanks for spending part of your day with me, dude. I hope this was helpful for you!
Til next time. Be bright!
P.S. Have you joined “The Inner Circle”? If you want to get updates on my first course (how to write about yourself + your business without sounding like a robot), click here to sign up!