INTERVIEW + EVENT REQUESTS
I LOVE CALLING FUN, HELPFUL CONVERSATIONS “WORK.”
(That’s why I heart great interviews!)
And I’m happy to make time for them (and/or profiles, and expert commentary) when there’s a good fit.
If you’re interested in inviting me to your show, podcast, blog, or event:
No 1 Thanks for that!
No 2 Please read through the info on this page + share your details via the form at the end.
MY FAVORITE TOPICS TO DISCUSS:
- • all things communication – public speaking, (copy)writing, video, building trust + connection
- • entrepreneurship – getting to WORK + building a fun, profitable business
- • work-life (im)balance – adventures in biz-building with a little one at home
- • the military spouse career track – the value in creating a location-independent business
- • giving back – the tangible (+ intangible) benefits of purpose-driven work
SAMPLE TOPICS FROM PREVIOUS INTERVIEWS:
- 4 Steps to Becoming a Brilliant Writer
- From Park Ranger to 6-Figure Online Biz in Only 10 Months
- Smart & Authentic Tribe Building
- Quit Writing Like That: How to (Easily & Quickly) Create Copy that Sells
- 3 Steps to Getting Dream Clients
- How a Former Park Ranger & Teacher Created and Launched Her First Online Course (That Brought in Over $50K!)
(You can find these + more interview topics over on my Press Page.)
“THANKS, BUT NO THANKS” TO….
- Anything NOT related to communication, entrepreneurship, motherhood, or a combo of the three.
- Sharing my expertise within a paid program (I like to share as freely as possible!).
- Most LIVE recordings – just gets tricky with my time zone. Easier to schedule if we pre-record.
- Group telesummits. Just not my zone.
- Written interviews. (Unless they’re super-short Q&A style.)
- Anything that “requires” an email to my subscribers.
A LIKELY “YES!” TO…
- A healthy, active subscriber base in your email list (independent of any other interviewee or participant who may be involved).
- Video or audio interviews.
- A blog, podcast, or event with a main topic that fits well with my fave topics (as listed above).
- A good brand fit, so that it makes sense for each of us to support + promote each other.
- An audience of mainly women entrepreneurs (especially mamas!) who value smart, authentic communication, big dreams, and purpose-driven work.
HOW I’LL PROMOTE YOU
I’m usually located in Texas – Central Time – and record on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
If it looks like a good fit, we’ll get in touch with a handy scheduler to find a time and date that works for all.
READY TO SEND US YOUR REQUEST?
Lovely! Just complete the form below. If it looks like a good fit (topic, audience, brand, expectations, and schedule), we’ll reach out very soon to get moving with next steps.
Before you do that, though: Thank you again for the interest and invite! I know how valuable my community is to me, and it means a lot that you’d like to introduce me to yours.
Look forward to connecting!